1.05.2013

White Christmas...kind of.

Despite the rarity, a large portion of the DFW metroplex received a white Christmas this year. Once the wind started whipping, the rain storming down, and the temperatures plummeting, I found myself staring at the radar in hopes that we would see some of the white stuff out my parents windows. Unfortunately the snowflakes missed my parents house by about ten miles.
The next day came and went and I didn't think anything more of seeing the white stuff this year. However, two days after Christmas, Kevin, my dad, Emeri, August, and I drove out to a neighboring town to attempt a fun playground photoshoot. Much to our surprise, when we drove up, we found an empty playground and several beautiful, untouched mounds of snow! While a certain toddler was in no mood to cooperate with our original planned photoshoot, we all had a grand time frolicking in the snow.

















No comments:

Post a Comment