12.30.2012

Christmas Roundup #1

We were lucky enough to spread our Christmas holiday celebration out over 6 days, and three destinations this year. The first stop of of the season was down to Floresville to spend a few days with Kevin's family. Despite August coming down with a runny nose and cough on the drive down there, we managed to spend a wonderful weekend with Kevin's parents, siblings, nieces, and two grandmothers. We were all ridiculously spoiled beyond reason, indulged in delicious home cooked meals, and generally just enjoyed some much needed downtime in the company of family.

The only downer of the weekend was that halfway along our journey, I realized that I left my camera back home! It was a strange, empty feeling to be camera-less for the weekend. Thankfully I had my phone so that I could still document the occasion for posterity sake...albeit a bit blurry.

funny moment:
 this frog working his way up the bathroom sink to greet a very surprised Kevin.




sometimes you've just had enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment