1.01.2011

Week 46

This week was most definitely all about debriefing from Christmas #1 and preparing for Christmas #2. August's nanny was off celebrating the holidays with family, and Kevin was still working his normal hours, so I ended up doing my work in the evenings. Boy am I glad that's not our typical routine anymore! Needless to say, it was a very hectic, pretty rushed week with limited time for photos. But I was able to capture when August discovered the Christmas tree and his presents. Despite having to traverse intentional hurdles such as high chairs and vintage couches, he managed to make a valiant unwrapping effort, but became disinterested before the job was complete. Oh, and before we headed out of town on Thursday evening, August and I trekked up to Kevin's work for their annual open house/holiday party. It was fun to see all of the babies that were born this past year and partake in the free amy's ice cream bar of course! 






No comments:

Post a Comment